Want to get a commission? Great, and thank you!
My process is very flexible, and while the options available to you might be a little overwhelming, the process is very straightforward! Whichever way you go, you'll usually start from my Artconomy Commission store page.
Also, please note that all of the most important links are found in my Hub's commissions section, which you can also access via the "Commission Me" button on the main page.
The Simplest Explanation
Here's the brass-tacks explanation of my commissioning process to quickly get you up to speed.
- Commissioning me is an explicit agreement with my terms of service.
- I take orders via my Artconomy page. I am pretty much always open for commissions.
- I have options available for whether you know what you want, or prefer to leave it up to me.
- I am very kink positive, and into a ton of stuff. Please don't be shy to ask me for what you like.
- I use a waitlist system. Your order will be placed in a queue until I get to it. Tier 3 and 4 patrons get priority.
- You only need to pay when I invoice you. I'll invoice you sometime around the start of the project.
- Don't post the finished art publicly until I do. Link the post back to me when you do. Sharing in private spaces is fine.
If that's enough to get you started, great! Head to Artconomy and I'll see you there. I look forward to drawing for you.
Otherwise, you can find more detailed information below. Click on any point that's relevant to you to expand it.